Dis: A tale of Life and Death
Look: Kind eyes, Bald, Worn holy symbol of Vitali, Fit body
- Strength: 16 (+2)
- Dexterity: 9 (+0)
- Constitution: 9 (+0)
- Intelligence: 12 (+0)
- Wisdom: 13 (+1)
- Charisma: 16 (+2)
Alignment: (Asymptotically) Good
Endanger yourself to protect someone weaker than you.
Race: Human/Concept Elemental
When you pray for guidance and “ask what here is evil” the GM will tell you honestly.
Demonstrate Life in it’s purest form (roll 10+ hold 3, 7-9 hold 2, 6- hold 1) (pg. 306)
Lay on hands
When you touch someone, skin to skin, and pray for their well-being , roll+CHA. On a 10+ you heal 1d8 damage or remove one disease. On a 7–9, they are healed, but the damage or disease is transferred to you.
You remove the clumsy tag on armor you wear.
I am the Law
When you give an NPC an order based on your divine authority, roll+Cha. On a 7+, they choose one:
- Do what you say
- Back away cautiously, then flee
- Attack you
On a 10+, you also take +1 forward against them. On a miss, they do as they please and you take -1 forward against them.
When you dedicate yourself to a mission through prayer and ritual cleansing, state what you set out to do:
- Slay _______, a great blight on the land
- Defend _______ from the iniquities that beset them
- Discover the truth of _______
Then choose up to two boons:
- An unwavering sense of direction to _______.
- Invulnerability to _______ (e.g., edged weapons, fire, enchantment, etc.)
- A mark of divine authority
- Senses that pierce lies
- A voice that transcends language
- A freedom from hunger, thirst, and sleep
The GM will then tell you what vow or vows is required of you to
maintain your blessing:
- Honor (forbidden: cowardly tactics and tricks)
- Temperance (forbidden: gluttony in food, drink, and pleasure of the flesh)
- Piety (required: observance of daily holy services)
- Valor (forbidden: suffering an evil creature to live)
- Truth (forbidden: lies)
- Hospitality (required: comfort to those in need, no matter who they are)
Dedicate yourself to a deity (name a new one or choose one that’s already been established). You gain the commune and cast a spell cleric moves. When you select this move, treat yourself as a cleric of level 1 for using spells. Every time you gain a level thereafter, increase your effective cleric level by 1.
When you heal an ally, you heal +1d8 damage.